The data about the VLBI Space Observation Programme (VOSP) is available on DARTS.
- The correlated data [ HTTP direct ] : Observation data of the HALCA and groud radio telescples are correlated by Mitaka(NAOJ), Soccolo(NRAO) and Penticton(Canada)
- The VSOP 5 GHz AGN Survey Program [ HTTP direct ] : In addition to the General Observing Time, a separate Survey Program will also be undertaken.
- The VLBA pre-launch observations (VLBApls) [ HTTP direct ] : About 250 of the sources observed with the VLBA before HALCA launched. The source sample was compiled from the source list for the VLBI Space Observatory Programme (VSOP) Survey Program.
Observation log is also available in links below :
- VSOP Observation Status Database : Targets and observation details about ALL observations.
- The VSOP Suevey Database : Targets and observation details about observations of The VSOP 5GHz AGN Survey Program
Proposals are available in here ( HTTP direct ).