Conditions for material usage
The copyright of all the materials on the JAXA Kibo Experiment Data Archive including texts, illustrations, and images belongs to JAXA, unless noted otherwise, and is protected by the copyright law and international treaties. Please follow the conditions listed below for the use of these materials.
- These materials can be used freely for research or educational activities such as school lessons. In other words, the materials can be used without JAXA's permission in terms of copyright law, if the usage is limited to academic/educational activities.
- When you use the materials on this Archive, you are requested to indicate their source in such a manner as designated by JAXA, for example, “Provided by Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)” or “Courtesy of JAXA.” Acknowledgement is also preferable: “We acknowledge the JAXA Kibo Experiment Data Archive for providing the microgravity experiment data.”
- When your paper is accepted, or when you give a presentation at a conference, or hold a press conference about your research results, we appreciate if you provide the following information by email to Kibo_EDA@jaxa.jp: Title of the paper, Authors, Journal, Publication year, Volume and pages.
- Relevant papers for each experiment are listed in the “Related Publication”. Please take a look before starting your analysis.
- Please do not do profit-making activity by use of the materials contained in this archive. See more about prohibition rules.
The JAXA Kibo Experiment Data Archive is best viewed through the following condition.
Use the latest version of your browser, otherwise the browser may NOT load the website properly. We won't support IE8 or prior.
- Java Script
If your browser does NOT support HTML5 Video, download Adobe® Flash® Player from the Adobe website distributed by Adobe Systems Incorporated to preview the video contents in the website.
* Adobe® Flash® Player is a brand name or a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the US and other countries.
You may also need to download Adobe® Reader® from the Adobe website distributed by Adobe Systems Incorporated to view the PDF files in the website.
* Adobe® Reader® is a brand name or a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the US and other countries.